At BennCo Advisors we believe that the best way for our clients to achieve their long term investment goals is through a disciplined approach incorporating time honored, proven, basic principles of investing: asset allocation, diversification, quality, and patience. To that end we have designed an investment management process very similar to the process employed by the largest and most successful institutional investors in the world.
As your Investment Advisor, we’ll serve as your personal financial advocate and guide you through every step of the investment process. We’re backed by experts in key areas of investment management and portfolio engineering – institutional quality investment professionals rarely accessible to individual investors. We have selected these team members for their expertise and track records. All are considered to be among the best in the investment industry.
Together we can take you through our six-step process:
- Financial analysis: to determine your goals, your time horizon liquidity needs, risk tolerance and investment resources.
- Asset allocation: More than timing or the specific securities you invest in, the way in which your assets are allocated in stocks, bonds and cash, and how they are rebalanced over time ultimately drives your returns.
- Portfolio strategist selection: The strategist’s job is to lay the foundation for moving forward with your investment strategy. They must meet the following criteria: a. Asset allocation and portfolio strategy must be a core competency b. The firm must conduct substantial research across global capital markets c. The firm’s investment policy committee must be comprised of senior investment professionals. d. The firm must adhere t a defined and disciplined investment process.
- Investment Manager Selection: We will guide you in the decision in selecting the choice that is right for you. Our strategists are able to provide management through the following investment platforms:
There are a variety of ways to implement your investment strategy. We will work with you to determine the approach that best fits your needs.
- a. Mutual Funds
- b. Variable annuities
- c. Exchange traded funds (ETFs)
- d. Privately managed accounts
- Monitoring and Rebalancing: Managing your investments takes proven capability, time and focus. Market forces and economic conditions are constantly changing, which can directly affect your asset mix and prompt the need for rebalancing. It’s our job to be on watch for you. As your Investment Advisor, it’s our responsibility to continually monitor your investment portfolio, oversee the Portfolio Strategist’s decisions to rebalance and realign your portfolio, and then clearly communicate changes to you.
- Reporting: You need knowledge, not just information. An important part of our job is to keep you informed and in control. That’s why we provide you with clear, ongoing communications. You will receive:
Our on-line client resource center provides daily updated account information, market commentary and investment research. We want you to be as informed as you want to be.
- a. Monthly custodial statements
- Quarterly performance reviews
- Year-end tax reports.